Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society (PBPS)
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP): Vice President
- The term of Vice President is 2 years.
- If approved by the membership, the Vice President then becomes the President.
- Process of new Vice President election: Nomination generated from the Society membership including the Executive Committee are given consideration. The final candidate selected by the Executive Committee will then be voted by membership.
Responsibilities of the President
- Is a member of the Executive Committee and participates in the conference calls and meetings.
- Executes the PBPS bylaws and actively maintains this SOP by updating it as duties change.
- Solicits and generates agenda topics for the Executive Committee to keep the Society progressively moving forward.
- Gains insight into the responsibilities of the President.
- Assists the President in his/her duties, as needed.
- Assumes the duties of the President, if the President is unable to perform his/her duties.