– PBPS Newly Launched Challenging Case Series
Instructions for participation:
- Review this digital case as though it arrived to you in consultation.
- Provide your diagnosis, differential diagnoses and suggested ancillary tests at the bottom of this page within 2 weeks of the post date.
- All responses will be collated and compiled along with the final diagnosis.
- Please return to this page in the coming weeks to view the final diagnosis as well as others’ responses.
Please see case description and scanned whole slide images here: https://pbpath.org/welcome-to-pbps-challenging-cases/