Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society Members,
We are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to serve? We will have two open positions on the Education Committee and two open positions on the Membership/Website Committee. Applicants must be a member (regular, associate or emeritus) who has paid annual dues (only $50/year for regular members). The 2-year term will begin after USCAP 2020. If you are interested, please reply with the information (indicate with a “X”) below along with your CV to Vince Hoang (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 14, 2020.
- I am a member (regular, associate, emeritus) of Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society
- I have paid 2020 membership dues (only applicable for regular members)
- I would like to be considered for the Education Committee
- I would like to be considered for the Membership/Website Committee
- I know WordPress (blog tool/publishing platform) or am willing to learn
- I have social media skills
Applications will be reviewed by Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society Executive Committee. The selected applicants will be informed via email.
Hot of the press! You can find the President’s letter on the website and learn what your Society does for you! Look forward to learning with you at our Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society Companion Meeting in Los Angeles on February 29, 2020.
Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society Executive Committee