Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society (PBPS)
Website Committee Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- The Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society (PBPS) website committee will have 4 members: chair and 3 members.
- Term for chair and member is 2 years each (may be extended to more than 2 years with the approval of Executive Committee).
- When the chair rotates off, an existing or prior member becomes the chair.
- A webmaster will be appointed by the Chair from among its committee members if he or she elects not to undertake this role.
Responsibilities of the committee
- Maintain society website
- Update and ensure accuracy of content of the website
- Work with other committees to distribute material or information on the website
- Advise and recommend ideas/formats updates to the website to continue to enhance website visits
Responsibilities of the committee chair
- Is a member of the Executive Committee and participates in conference calls/meetings and updates them on committee activities.
- The Chair will execute the PBPS bylaws and SOP, and update the latter when needed in consultation with the PBPS executive committee. The chair will inform new member of his/her roles and responsibilities.
- The Chair will present an update/report on the website committee activities at the PBPS Business meeting.
- Recruit additional help from other PBPS members as and when required.
- Maintain SOP and provide it to new members while orienting them to their responsibilities.
- Maintain society website and update its content and links.
- Maintain subscription of http://pbpath.org/ web address and storage of downloadable content.
- Solicit conceptual website alteration and make recommendations to the executive committee.
Responsibilities of the members
- The Website Committee member will assist the Chair in executing PBPS bylaws and SOP.
- Assist website committee chair in maintaining society website and updating its content.
- Work with other committees to distribute material or update information on the website.
- Assume responsibilities of committee chair if required.
Responsibilities of the webmaster
- Record applicants’ data into membership roster.xlsx
Job Advertisement Posting
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Official institutional search for an anatomic pathologist.
- Member submitting request must be paid PBPath regular member
- Send requests to email@example.com or submit request directly at http://pbpath.org/contact-us/
- Website committee member will review and post on the JOBS tab for 6 months and then it will be removed.